"The greatest influence in your life, stronger even than your will power, is your environment."
- Paramahansa Yogananda
Conducted Spritual Retreat at YSS Dwarahat Ashram
Date: April 12 – 16, 2020
Language: Classes will be conducted in Hindi.
Please Note for Retreats:
- Retreats are open only to YSS/ SRF Lesson Students.
- Please book in advance through the online accommodation request form (by clicking on "Request Accommodation" at the bottom of this page). Alternatively, you may call YSS Dwarhat Ashram or send an email to [email protected]. (Please see the contact details given below).
- Since accommodation is limited, acceptance will be on first-come-first-served basis.
- Depending on the number of attendees, individual or shared accommodation will be provided.
- Only those devotees who plan to attend the entire retreat may apply.
- Retreat will include a program for all retreatants to visit Babaji's Cave and have group meditation conducted by a monk.
Yogoda Satsanga Sakha Ashram - Dwarahat
DWARAHAT – 263653
Dist. Almora, Uttarakhand
Phones: 9756082167, (05966) 244271, 244671
Office hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
E-mail: [email protected]