YSS Dwarhat Ashram is an ideal place for YSS/SRF devotees to experience a spiritual retreat within the peaceful surroundings provided by the mountains, away from the din of the city.
INDIVIDUAL RETREATS are encouraged. Devotees can stay in the ashram for a maximum of five nights and utilize this period for remaining in silence, introspection, spiritual reading, and for practising the presence of God .
CONDUCTED GROUP RETREATS, led by sannyasis, are held twice a year - in March and April. These spiritual retreats consist of five days of silence, morning and evening Energization Exercises and Group Meditation, review of our divine Guru’s techniques of concentration and meditation, Gurudeva’s teachings and How-to-Live principles.
Dates for Conducted Spiritual Retreats in 2019:
March 3 – 7, 2019 (Classes in English)
April 14 – 18, 2019 (Classes in Hindi)
For retreat during March 3 – 7, 2019: December 1 – 15, 2018
For retreat during April 14 – 18, 2019: February 1 –15, 2019
The conducted spiritual retreats in March and April 2019 are limited to 30 participants.
Since accommodation is limited, acceptance will be on first-come-first-served basis.
Please Note for Retreats:
- Retreats are open only to YSS/ SRF lesson students.
- Please book in advance, either by filling the online accommodation request form (by clicking here) or by calling YSS Dwarhat Ashram or by sending an email to [email protected]. (Please see the contact details given below).
- Any accommodation request for retreats sent by a message on the mobile or via email must include Name, Age/Gender, Lesson Number, Date and Time of Arrival, Date and Time of Departure, Contact Details.
- Normally, individual accommodation will be provided within the ashram. In case of a large number of devotees attending the retreat, accommodation will be shared. Ladies and men will be accommodated separately.
- Only those devotees who plan to attend the entire retreat may apply.
- Please inform at least one week in advance, and await confirmation from the Ashram.
- Those who wish to visit Mahavatar Babaji's cave should arrive a day early and leave a day after the retreat.
Yogoda Satsanga Sakha Ashram - Dwarahat
DWARAHAT – 263653
Dist. Almora, Uttarakhand
Phones: 9756082167, (05966) 244271, 244671
Office hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
E-mail: [email protected]